segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

Nothing

I lost me here in nothing of my life.
I lost the life that I always searched.
Because this darkness that don’t leave to see.
Fears invade my heart, pain captives my happiness.

I can’t do anything at all.
I can’t feel anything at all.

‘Cause my life is been erased in this loneliness.
My hate became my friend.
My hope runs away from me.
Now I don’t know anything about me.
Don’t remember what happened with me.

I want that my life be lighted by sunshine of my love.
I want that my life be blessed by my sin.
I learned that sin to teach me to live.
So captive in the ocean of illusion.

Set me free from my own fancy.
Set me free from this loneliness profusion.
Save me this nothing.
God bless me today.

I lost me in anything I created.
I’m nothing in among the crowd.
Anybody is missing me, nobody feel my pain.
And I’m captive in nothing again.
Set me free from this anything.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário