segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

Me and you

I found the reason to carry on here.
I found you, it’s all I need to my life.
Now I have the light to lead me until you.
I have you beside me like I always want.
And I promise you I’ll love you forever.
My heart will always beat for you.
I would give up everything to have you with me.

Today I found the love again to my life.
You set me free from lies I have created.
You give back my breath, the light, the love.
I want you promise you’ll always be with me.
‘Cause I’ll always be right beside you.
And you can trust in my love for you.
For this love would do everything I could.

Today I sleep thinking in you.
Because you give back everything.
Now I love and I’m loved.
Promise you’ll stay beside me.
Our love will survive at night.
Me and you will be together.
Forever and ever.

Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário