terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2011

I’ll Be In Your Heart

Sometimes the life is so hard.
The floor disappears, the flowers dies.
Maybe I didn’t understand what I’m feeling.
I don’t know if walk away or stay.

I’m laughing at you but I’m crying at me.
It’s hard to live from this way.
I lost in somewhere that only you can find me.
I hurt me, you hurt me everyday.
When you didn’t say anything at all.

How can I love you this?
I search you above my unhappiness.
I wanna you stay with me.
Because nobody will love you more than me.
Because nobody will erase my love for you.
I don’t know if walk away or stay.
Among this silence that you made.
I hate when you didn’t anything at all.
When emptiness of words invades my heart.

I don’t live, I don’t fell, I don’t find me.
Say to me that someday you’ll love me again.
Lie to me and make my dream to be real again.
Wake me up from this nightmare with a sweet kiss.
Don’t leave to go, ask me to stay.
And say me all that I need to hear.

Lie to me but say that love me.
I need to hear you saying love, please.
Find me lost in all this love that I don’t wanna give it up.
Kiss my lips and if you went to leave me, kill me now.
But don’t leave me here suffering for you, everyday.
You hurt me so with your silence.
However my love will be in your heart.
And I’ll be in your hear somehow.
Forever.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário