domingo, 5 de junho de 2011

Wallowing In All Your Lies

You are destroying my life with your falseness.
Because I believed you loved me somehow.
But you played with my feelings and did me sorrowness.
And I was so naïve until now.

You lie to me and you did I believed in your love.
Why happen this with me? I guess I loved more than enough.
I’m a sucker that I believed in the love all above.
But you taught me don’t believe in people isn’t enough.

Why am I always deceived? Why nothing happen right?
Look, what the love did with me. I don’t have strength to carry on.
Lie is killing me inside everyday but I’ll survive tonight.
My pain will be presence here but I’ll go on.

My feelings are killing me everyday.
Your betrayal showed me that I’m not importance.
 But I’ll find another way.
Where someone feel my absence.

You lost in darkness.
You’ll stay alone.
You’ll kill the happiness.
You won’t have anyone.

Look what the feelings do with you.
Love all the people that love you.
Caution with your love.

When you to show who you are.
When you to stop to lie for me.
When you to let me to live again.

You’ll pay all that you did to me.
You’ll undergo all that I have undergone.
You’ll feel all the pain like me.
But I’ll forgive for all the things what was done.
Even wallowing in all your lies.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário