quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2010

Hold on

Again the day begins so badly.
It’s just awake and all the troubles is there.
 It’s just you open your eyes and tears fall.
It’s so pain in your heart that we wish to sleep.
But I say you, hold on because everything someday is over.
Hold on.

It’s so hard to overcome this hurt that life cause me.
It’s so hard to see a future in front of me.
Over and over again I see the world crying.
The life is hard to me and you, the wounds lingers.
I want to understand because we suffer so much.
But my sister, brother, hold on because everything someday is over.
Hold on.

Who know why all this is happening with us?
Who know why the love hurts so much?
When we understand the reason to be alive?
I don’t know, you don’t know, nobody know.
But carry on our life passing on top of everything.
Hold on, I’ll hold on and you know you can.
Please, hold on because everything someday is over.
Hold on.

Hold on and believe that everything will change.
Today you’re so sad, tomorrow you won’t be.
Hold on and close your eyes for bad things.
Somehow we need to believe in ourselves.
Hold on, everything that you’re feeling, I already felt.
Hold on and carry on ahead, trust, believe.
And everything will be right better.
Then just hold on.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário