quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2010

True Love


The love is pure, the lasting and true.
Feel all the moment same without to be loved.
The love is everything, nothing and almost lonely.
Feel the unrest pain inside yourself.
The love is life, death and chosen soul.


Serenade myth in ours hearts.

The love doesn’t understand, doesn’t see and doesn’t touch.
Only feel in simple night of loneliness.
Without thy presence the soul that complete my soul.
Without thy look, eyes that fill my being.
Without thy smile that gladden my simple heart.
The love is a simple gesture of caress who loves.
Without weep yourself over thy loneliness but, wishing to you the happiness.



The love is what I feel for you but I don’t hope for nothing of you.
Love because you are important to me.
Love because you make me feel good.
Then think in love somehow else.
Love to love.

Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário