domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2010

One heart loving from truth

There’s a love in me that’s totally the difference.
There’s a life in me that’s your for so long.
It’s a love that isn’t this world because it’s so pure and innocence.
And I don’t know where we belong.

My love is so simple just need your presence.
Sometimes we don’t need to touch us to believe.
Because our souls are together there’s a thousand years.
What only you, beside me, complete my essence.
And all the troubles from this world don’t grieve.

My soul needs your soul everyday.
But my body doesn’t need your body tonight.
I love you from way that you won’t love no more.
Because this love rebirth every sunrise.
Because in this planet hateful that we’ll get to make our paradise.
And we won’t be different because I don’t get captive anymore.
How I can’t touch the moon to feel your light.
You don’t need to touch me to feel my love today.

In this planet hateful we get to make a place where we’ll survive.
In among the nothing but near of all we made the candylove’s paradise.
Where all it’s a fairytale as perfect as the stars from this sky.
Sometimes I don’t believe that I’m living in this world.
Ever it’s so hard to find a love how endless love.
What make me to believe that love was created for God.
But it’s dying in this planet hateful like I’m dying without you.

Now I need you, believe in me.
And try to love me from a way different.
‘Cause I need your love everyday.

I guess you still didn’t understand what you feel for me.
I love you but you have fear from know that you love me.
Have sure that the love will live forever in our hearts.
It’s so different that don’t seem from this world.
Then love me without touch me because our souls are just one.
I belong to you; you belong to me all the days.
Until there was no sun, there was no moon, there was no life.
But my love will go on in you forever.

One heart loving from truth.
Waiting you understand the endless love there’s in you.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário