terça-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2010

Reason

Today I awaked and the rain was falling.
I didn’t hold my emotion and a tear falls.
I guess I still love you and you leave me.
You run away with my hope.
And I stay here alone looking the rain to fall.
I guess the sun won’t shine again to me.
It’s so hard to live without you.
I only want to understand because you’ve gone away.

You’re the reason all my dreams.
You’re the reason all my wishes.
You’re my love, please, come back to me.

I know that someday I’ll understand you but’s complicated.
Why you run away with my love?
Now here I am dying inside and screaming inside: “come back to me”.
When this rain to stop I wanna you here.
I think in you until nightfall and the night is cold.
Somehow you’ll love me again.
I’ll wait everyday in my life.

My dreams came true with you.
My wishes became just too real.
You promised you’ll stay with me.
Baby, don’t leave me.

You’re the reason all my dreams came true.
You’re the reason all my wishes became just too real.
You promised you’ll stay with me.
You’re my love, please, come back to me.
Baby, don’t leave me.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário