segunda-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2010

Yesterday, today and tomorrow


Today I’m so alone, prisoner in my loneliness.
Today I’m so sad that my dreams lost itself the vastness.
Today the pain takes over me and everything became visible.
Today the life haven’t reason, everything disappeared.

Tomorrow I could dream again.
Tomorrow I could smile joyful.
Tomorrow my lies will be truth.
Tomorrow the life will have more than happiness.

Yesterday I didn’t get to believe in your departure.
Yesterday I didn’t get to see the pain hidden.
Yesterday I feigned to be something but I suffered.
Yesterday you’re going away and I ever loved you.

Yesterday the pain appeared, happened.
Today I didn’t get to live, to survive.
Tomorrow I believed you will be here, there.
And I will do everything to us be happy everyday.

Written by Leandro Pinheiro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário