quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Like you


Tonight I was looking at the sky.
And I could see the moon lighting the future.
My past was covered by the veil.
And my pain was prey in obscure world.

Today I see you beside me.
Without can imagine your absence.
Without be an isolated spirit.
For me, you have so much matter.

You are someone that got in on my life.
And I already don’t know anymore to live without to see your happiness.
I know that the life is long and someday will be the departure.
But I want to make good use of this age.

‘Cause we are teenagers and love to live.
Even with this pain that consumes our soul.
The truth, the faith and the hate help us to survive.
The hope lives in the high of hill and it claim us.

But me and you think that we never reach it.
At truth we don’t want to know what we are.
And neither so that we are, rest us just believe.
That there is in world several people like you.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário