quinta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2010

Thank you


I thought the dreams never would become real.
I thought I’d never have you.
I thought the wounds never would heal.
It’s so easy to live with you.

Now I know the love is beautiful.
I guess it was so thankless.
I guess it was much more frightful.
‘Cause the pain was merciless.

I know you brought me the happiness.
I know you love me.
Now I don’t feel the sadness.
‘Cause you are beside me.

It’s so wonderful to have someone.
Thank you to be beside me to relieve.
Somehow I know that our love is the one.
I promise I’ll ever be here, believe.

All I have I’ll give you because I love you.
Promise you’ll stay with me forever, you are unbelievable.
I don’t know what I’d do without you.
Then please never leave me, you are unforgettable.

You show me the love.
You show me everything.
Now I know I’m loved and love.
Your love is ferocious and soothing.

I never thought someone would love me for this.
I thought I wouldn’t be good enough.
I always loved but never was loved for myself.
I ever stood the lonely, I never was stronger enough.

Thank you to make me tight.
Thank you to love me like I am.
Thank you to be with me tonight.
Thank you to replenish me.

You caught me before I fell in madness.
You held me high and saved me.
You don’t make me to feel emptiness.
Thank you to be beside me.

Written by Leandro Pinheiro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário