sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

Breathe

I don’t love you anymore.
You made me to believe in you.
Pretended that loved me and I trust.
You gave me untrue hope.
You used me.

Now I know I was so much fool.
I believed in you and you hurt me.
Believed in everything you promised.
Believed in your love for me.
You forsook me.

Look what you did with me.
You lied to me, you used me.
You played with my dreams.
Look at me and see like I am.
I hate you.

You took the air that I breathed.
And you left me in sorrow of this loneliness.
You covered up my hidden dreams.
You plucked me out all the hope.
You pulled down my world.
You left me and I don’t know why?
Now you treat me like stranger.
Let me breathless.

I guess I won’t trust in anybody anymore.
I guess I don’t trust in myself.
My spirit entreats for compassion.
My soul shouts for much more hope.
My heart cries desperately for peacefulness.
I was crazy in believe that you loved me.
I don’t know who’s in my future now.
Where I’ll be safe?

I don’t breathe in this nightmare.
Because I’m broken and bleeding inside.
Because you made I wish the death.
Don’t breathe and cry within.
I’m not breathing anymore.
I’m breathless now.
Don’t breathe.

What the depth from grave that you dug to bury me?
Because you knew I’d suicide me when you’ll let me alone.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário