quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Shattered

I lost all the hope in my dreams.
I found a hollow you putted on in my head.
 I miss from heart you took away over me.
What have I get to survive now?

You stole my laugh and gave me unhappiness.
You betrayed me all these years, lied to me again.
I’m so tired to love and never be loved.
How do I carry on to my life without you?

I believe you were all I needed to be happiness.
I see you are all I don’t need in my life.
You shattered me like I never thought I could be.
How will I come together all little pieces of me?

Now I wanna see you away from me.
I want you go away and let me with pain.
Nothing you’ll change what I’m feeling.
Why you did this, why you did me a fool?

I’m shattered because of you.
And I don’t feel the pain all the time just when I see you.
So you go away and let me here alone.
I know someday the pain will go over.
And I could come together all the pieces.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário