quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I’ll awake with someone by my side.
Tomorrow I’ll be loved.
Maybe I won’t be alone anymore.
Today I don’t have anybody.
Tomorrow I’ll have the love.

I am screaming of pain.
Tomorrow I’ll be screaming of happiness.
I am so sadness.
But I believe that tomorrow.
I’ll find someone what loves me.
Someone what misses me.
Someone that make I believe in my dreams.
This nightmare will finish tomorrow and,
I won’t be alone anymore.
You’ll stay with me forever.

I believe from this tomorrow.
Maybe I never stay alone no more, and.
I won’t remember yesterday anymore.
I won’t stay waiting by the love.
I’ll try to forget yesterday.
Tomorrow I won’t need to cry.
Tomorrow I won’t need to wait you.
Tomorrow the pain will have gone away.
Tomorrow you’ll be here and.
We’ll stay together because.
The love will find us.
You’ll be someone that’ll love me too much.
Everyday I will awake the morning to see a brand new tomorrow.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário