sábado, 29 de janeiro de 2011

Goodbye

I’m so tired.
I’m so tired to be here.
‘Cause you’re never here.
And I’m alone.

Until it seems that you don’t wanna see me.
Until it seems that you don’t like me anymore.
Your lies are killing my love.
Your distance broke my dreams.

‘Cause you did I fall in love.
‘Cause you robbed my heart.
And I don’t know what to do now.
I would want to walk away so far from here.
But I still love you.

‘Cause you left me to believe that we’re happy together.
You changed before you fill me of caress.
Now you fill me of the unlike.
I only want to know what happen.

There’s somebody else in your life.
‘Cause it’s what seems.
I ain’t strong enough.
Get away, you did my love’s gone.
It’s so hard to say goodbye.

You keep on your way and I keep on my own.
I thought that our love would be forever.
But I’m telling goodbye with the broke heart.
Even so I’m suffering because I love you.

Tonight I’ll cry and weeping a lot.
But I won’t pass the days waiting your arrival.
So I want you go away.
But, please, don’t look behind.
‘Cause I won’t come back.

I want to tell you goodnight.
Will be happy with you new life.
I love you, but I will forget you.
Thank for me to have done happy.

You had me
You had my love.
You had everything that I could give you.
But I’m tired your lies.
I try to be, you try to be, we try to be.
But we don’t achieve to be happy together.
So I’m telling you goodbye with the broke heart.
It’s so hard to tell goodbye, but’s true.
It’s all over and done.
Goodbye.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário