domingo, 16 de janeiro de 2011

Forever

I need to tell how much I love you.
I need to show how much I love you.
So many times I searched someone like you.
I didn’t believe there would be you in my life.

Today I sleep thinking of you and me.
I never thought I would be so happy.
It’s so good when we’re together.
I wanna be with you forever.
You complete me with your smile.
Your caress is enough to me.
You are everything and a little more.
I thank for you there to be in my life.
You are more than I could dream.
You are the reason all the truth I have.
You are the reason all the hope you gave.

Thank you to be right beside me.
Thank you to love me like I am.
I’ll be here with you forever.
No matter what our love goes on.
Somehow I know our love is endless.
Somehow you’ll be with me forever.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário