segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

Sweet Goodbye

Tears cross my face.
Pain will dwell inside me forever.
Sorrow invaded my heart where you will live.

All loneliness was given to me when you scorned me.
All the pain was given to me when you left me.
All the hate was given to me when you’ve gone away.

In my mind there’s sweet remembrance of both us.
One beside the other feel the presence in silence.
And I feel me so good like if the paradise came to me.
Just by you are beside me all become so perfect.
Then you’ll stay in my heart like sweet perfect angel.

You are so sweet tender that makes me love you.
Even you mishandling me, I feel you difference love for me.
But I’ll erase all there’s in me to survive without you.
But I know my love won’t erase long time unreachable.
Because you make me love you like I never loved nobody.
You were an angel envoy to break all my dreams unwishable.
Because everyday I have sure that I was born to suffer in this endless night.

You gave me the happiness that I don’t taste with others people.
You gave something more to life that I won’t find again.
Just one day in my life I can be happy for whole.Ouvir
Ler foneticamente


There’s no another day for me, you remake me in one day.
Broke all my dreams I’m following so quickly that I’m not standing.
Your goodbye hurt me more than pain I felt until today.
It was like if the rest of me had gone away together you.
I’ll survive to see your happiness because I love you.
And I wanna see you so much happy and I’ll be little happy for you.

I’m suffering too much with your sweet goodbye.
You made me so happy with tender smile.
I feel your love in your pretty eyes.
Thanks I was happy one day from my life.
How I’ll never be again and everything that.
Because of you.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário