segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

My way

I am feeling again.
This fear does me to feel a pain inside.
I am screaming again.
I don’t know where am I? Lost inside me.
What happened with the moonlight?
I can’t see sunlight.
It’s all darkness where is the light?

I wanna know what’s happening?
I ain’t sighting nothing.
Here I am screaming.
It’s happening something.
You were beside me.
Now you behind me.
What they did with me.

I wanna know if you were here.
Because I’m waiting you.
I’ll stay waiting you here.
Because I love you.
My dreams go away.
And it took my way.
Now I won’t fly away.

I know you go away.
And you let me here.
I wanna you come back to me.
But I know you aren’t here.
Because your love it was over.
And you let me lost inside.
With all the broken dreams.
And you let no way to carry on.
I’ll find you but you aren’t anywhere.
Then I’ll try to carry on my way.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário