quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

Don't let to be over

Where am I?
What am I doing here?
I’m lost in myself.
Without know what I should do.
All this sentiment is confusing my mind.

Where are you?
You what robbed my life.
What you did to chain me in this love.
You get in numb me and disappear.
Hidden yourself and do me to awake from this dream.

Where are we?
We’re lost in yesterday.
And I scream: “haven’t come back?”
We can fix the mistakes.
Give me the chance to our love.

This love was so beautiful.
Can’t be over so.
Please, don’t let to be over.
I can’t live without you.
Only you did me happy.
I’m bleeding inside.
I’m screaming come back to home.
Your soul won’t let me alone.
Somehow you’re still here.
And I still love you.

Don’t let to be over so.
I can’t live without you.
Please, don’t let to be over.
You can’t leave me here.
I still love you.


Written by Leandro Pinheiro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário